Visas & Passes

According to the Singapore Employment of Foreign Manpower Act, non-residents must hold a valid work pass before they can work in Singapore. There are various types of work visas starting from work permits, for the lowest skilled labourers, to P1 and P2 category employment passes, to attract niche professionals with recognized qualifications both in terms of education and experience.

Nevertheless, as the demand for Employment Pass has increased rapidly over the years, the Singapore Government has introduced significant measures to avoid increasing dependence on foreign workers over the long term while ensuring that Singaporeans remain at the core of a globally competitive workforce. To moderate the inflow of foreigners, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has tightened the eligibility requirements of S Pass and Employment Pass in terms of better educational qualifications and higher qualifying salaries.

We assist you to apply the following:

Our Professional Team is Ready.