The shareholders of a company are also known as the investor(s) or owner(s) of the company. They invest and hold shares in the company.
In Singapore, as mandated by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and The Companies’ Act, all companies must appoint at least 1 shareholder, with at least 1 share and a minimum issued paid up capital of S$1. The shareholder of a company need not be a natural person. A company can also be appointed as a corporate shareholder of another company. There is a limit of 50 shareholders in every private limited company. All information of the shareholders will appear on public records.
In Singapore, there is no requirement of local shareholder. This means that the shares can be held by 100% local or foreign shareholders. A shareholder of the company can also be appointed as the director of the company and vice versa.
Duties of a Shareholder
Shareholders of a company are responsible for ensuring that the full price of the company’s shares have been paid for and they also have to ensure that they attend and participate in the general meetings of the company.
- Voting Rights
- Right to attend and call for meetings
- Rights to dividends
- Right to assets when winding up
- Right to be treated fairly
Basic Requirements for
Singapore Company Registration
Once you fulfill the above criteria, you can proceed to incorporate your Singapore company.
Same Price for Foreigners & Locals
S$795 only – No Hidden Fees!
- Processing and Filing Fees – S$180
- Government Fees – S$315
- 50% OFF 1st Year Secretarial Service – S$300
- FREE Co-sharing Lounge and Business Clubhouse usage for 3 months from incorporation (worth S$165)
- FREE usage of Conference & Meeting Room for 3 months from incorporation (4 hours/month, worth S$200)
- FREE due diligence of up to 2 local officers (worth S$200)
- FREE Share Certificates
- FREE Company Profile
- FREE assistance for bank account opening with a bank of your choice
- FREE Memorandum & Articles of Associations
- FREE First Director’s Minutes
- FREE E-Certificate of Incorporation
- FREE Attestations and Witnessing
How to use our service:
If you are in Singapore
Simply come to our office with the NRICs/passports of all the directors and shareholders or fill in the online form here and we will get back to you shortly
If you are Overseas
Click here to submit the required information and we will get back to you shortly.
**Additional Charges (If applicable)
- The package fee covers 2 persons for incorporation. Each additional person will be charged at $50.
- A fee of $50.00 will be charged for each Corporate Shareholder.
- A fee of $30.00 will be charged for any change in company’s name after reservation.
- A fee of $60.00 will be charged for conversion from Business to Pte. Ltd. Company.
- Payment by Credit Cards or NETS will be subjected to additional processing charges payable to government.
- Package does not include customized M&AA or different Capital Structure
directors directorship director local foreigners incorporation pte ltd private limited company business register registration start up open new incorp directors directorship director local foreigners incorporation pte ltd private limited company business register registration start up open new incorp directors directorship director local foreigners incorporation pte ltd private limited company business register registration start up open new incorp