Registered Address Service
In Singapore, it is a requirement for companies to have a a registered office address when you register a company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). This address must always be effective for the delivery of any and all official correspondence to the company, its Directors and its Shareholders. The registered office address can be used on your company business cards, letterheads or any other official documents.
The address must be:
- Official address of the company
- Approved for commercial use and is not a PO Box
- All communications, letters and legal documents once proved delivered to this address are deemed to be delivered
- Open to the public for at least 3 working hours during a work day
- Where the company secretary is located at
Lionsworld virtual offices offer a flexible and budget-friendly alternative to owning a dedicated office space. Leverage on our business address while working from overseas or from home, at a considerably more affordable price.
Build your business from anywhere around the world, while we keep you posted with your latest mail arrivals.
- Prestigious registered address in Singapore’s Central Business District – near City Hall MRT
- 24/7 usage of our exclusive business club, for your own business needs
- Get your own company mailbox with mail handling service, where we store or forward your mail
- Dedicated local landline number with call forwarding
- Professional receptionists and call answering services
- Host discussions at our meeting & conference rooms and 24/7 clubhouse facilities
- Complimentary Lionsworld Card to enjoy pay-per-use access to business centres and retail merchants in Singapore and abroad
- Upgrade to Lionsworld Connect to receive virtual office services in both Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore
Convenient and easy to set-up, Sign up Now!
Can I use my home address as my registered address?
Yes. However, this address will be made publicly available on ACRA and is required to be open to the public for at least 3 working hours during a work day.
HDB flat owners/occupiers who want to apply for the Home Office Scheme must seek approval from the Housing Development Board (HDB).
Owners/occupiers of private residential property who want to apply for the Home Office Scheme must seek approval from Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA).